Windows 10 users have reported some Internet connection issues, whether it is through Ethernet or wireless connections. The error message is saying The Default Gateway Is Not Available Windows 10 Ethernet and users are unable to connect to the Internet. Such a problems changed into the “Default gateway isn’t available” difficulty. Users who suffered from this issue might either have their net connection dropped now and then or have no get right of entry to the internet at all and a restricted or no connectivity repute image on the network icon in their gadget tray.
Some users claim you could correct. The default gateway isn’t available error on Windows 10/8.1/7 by modifying your power alternatives. They can also change the frequency of the wireless router to fix the issues. A few of the users also have believed to change the encryption system. A lot of the Windows 8 users have reported they are receiving the Default gateway is unavailable with the auto-login feature. In many instances, the reason for The default gateway isn’t available error was a McAfee security application. It is not available in Windows 10 upgraded system is not a small problem, and there are many reasons especially for Windows 10 devices that use WiFi as a mode of getting the internet.
How to Fix The Default Gateway Is Not Available?
In many instances, The default gateway isn’t available problem results from McAfee security program. If you still observe The Default Gateway is unavailable, try out the next method. The remedy to the Default gateway is ain’t available error within this procedure is by simply uninstalling all the McAfee Programs.
Earlier than you cross in advance, it is worth energy-cycling your router. To do this, turn off your router, and the modem if the router is mounted to ISP’s modem (both off) for 5 mins and then turn on them again on. If the results are equal, then follow the below-mentioned solutions.
Thankfully, This Error is fixable in almost all instances, and the subsequent are some of the simplest solutions that you can use to attempt to repair it:
Method 1: Remove McAfee Programs
- Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features ( View by Small icon).
- Select the McAfee programs that you have and choose the Uninstall button.
- Restart your computer after the uninstall.
Method 2: Reinstall Network Adapters Driver
- Open Device Manager >Expand Network adapters.
- Right-click on the network adapter > Choose Uninstall.
- Click on install confirmation, press OK to continue.
- Restart the computer after the uninstall.
Method 3: Change Network Adapters Driver
- Open Device Manager >Locate and expand Network adapters.
- Right-click on the network adapter > choose Update Driver Software
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers.
- Install driver from the list.
Hope this will fix Default Gateway Not Available Ethernet issue in Windows 10. Comment below if you need any help.