You must have been wondering what to do now as you have forgotten your iCloud Password? Well, you don’t have to worry even If you have forgotten your password. It is one of the most common problems that an Apple phone user comes through. As for an actual security purpose, one has to provide a secure password to avoid the unwanted user or hacks, in the process one usually end up to forgot an iCloud password. Check steps to reset forgot iCloud password below.
iCloud passwords are usually used for logging into your iCloud account using your Mac OS or iOS devices. The passwords and Apple ID are the same for logging into iCloud Account with different devices. If you have forgotten those passwords I have come up with forgot iCloud password solutions that are mentioned below, check them out.
How to Reset Forgot iCloud Password?
While trying to access the account of iCloud, we get few errors that are quite irritating. It might be surprised that you have forgotten or mistype your passwords while entering to log in. If you are facing such kind of situations then here are some of the things that you need to check on:
- Make sure that you have not put on your Caps Lock button by mistake if that happens lights will glow on your keyboard. Since the passwords of the iCloud are case-sensitive so you have to take care that you must press the Caps Lock button intentionally or unintentionally.
- Check whether you have entered the correct or valid email address and passwords or not while signing in to the account of iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.
- If you have been notifying with a message that your iCloud account has been disabled due to many security reasons, it is necessary to replace your iCloud passwords setting up with a new one with the help of My Apple ID service.
Reset Your Forgotten iCloud Password Using My Apple ID:
Here I will show the steps on how to reset your iCloud password using My Apple ID if you have forgotten it. Check on the steps shown below:
- Step 1: At first you will need to open the Safari and then visit the website https://appleid.apple.com/
- Step 2: Now just click on the Forgot ID or password option.
- Step3: Provide your Email Apple ID address and then click on the Next Button.
- Step 4: You will be presented, with three options for confirming your identity to Apple. It always has been seen that we get to witness two email authentications with Answer Security Questions.
- Step 5: To start with the email authentications it is quite simple, you will have to click on the Next button just. You will be notified by an email from Apple to back up your iCloud account.
- Step 6: Now using the email send by Apple you will get the link “How to reset My Apple ID Password,” just click on the link and continue the necessary steps.
- Step 6: Click on the Reset My Password which will appear on your screen, after that you click on the provided link via. Email sent by Apple.
- Step 7: Provide your valid Date of Birth, year, day and month as well.
- Step 8: Answer the security questions that have been asked and then enter your new password and confirm the new password. The final steps just click on the Reset passwords button that appears blue in color.
Follow the procedure of forgot iCloud Password from the above guide. However, you will need to reset your password into your Mac OS. In case, the two-step verification method is enabled into your Mac OS for rest your iCloud password. At the same time, you will require the recovery key i.e. the print out which you had got when you made the set up of two-step verification from the device that you have used to go through the process.