WhatsApp is the most used messaging service all over the world. But sometimes it happens that we don’t want to use WhatsApp on our phone, we want to connect it on the computer. That’s why today in this article, we will tell you about how to use WhatsApp Web on Mac or PC.
WhatsApp is the application for Android and iOS users but if we want to connect to the computer, then we can do it. This is a very easy task, anyone can do it easily.
Can we use WhatsApp without the Phone?
The answer is Yes, to use WhatsApp on a computer, you have to keep your phone near to your Computer to send messages from the computer. We can use WhatsApp on the PC computer on any browser like Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, etc.
There is some process to connect WhatsApp to your computer from Android and iOS. So now we are telling you the whole process to connect to the WhatsApp web version on the computer. So here we go.
How to use WhatsApp on Computer?
- First of all, go to the website web.whatsapp.com on your PC
- Now, if you want to sign in on your WhatsApp, then tap on the tick mark on the right side of the page.
- Now you have to open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Then you have to tap on three dots, that are on the top right side of the screen.
- There you have to click on Web WhatsApp.
- Then scroll down below and click on the ‘Scan QR Code’.
- Now you are logged in to the web version of WhatsApp.
Now you can use the WhatsApp on your computer. You can send messages to anyone. The only thing is that you are not able to do voice calls or video calls through the web version. You have to use your phone to do any type of call. If you want to allow notifications, then you have to click on the ‘Turn on Desktop notifications’. Then it will ask for confirmation, there you have to click on ‘Allow for this site’ to start the notification. Now if you want to logout fro there, you have to click on the toolbar and then click on Log out.
Now we will tell you some more features of Web WhatsApp which you can use on the computer.
How to Use Status Feature on WhatsApp web?
As now, we can use the WhatsApp web on the computer but we are not allowed to use all the features which we are using on mobile. We cannot upload the status from the computer and you are also not allowed to see which of your contacts have seen your status. You can just view the status of your contacts. For that, you have to follow these steps-
- First of all, you have to open the WhatsApp on the computer and click on the ‘Status’ option at the top of the screen.
- Then a black screen will appear, wherein on the left side of the panel, you can view your status and at the right panel you will get to see your updates of videos and images.
- Now from the left side panel, you can see the status of your friends by tapping on their icon. You will see their status on the full screen.
- You can reply to them by tapping on the ‘reply’ button below their status.
So this is the way to use status features in Web WhatsApp. Now if you like their video status and want to download it, then don’t worry. We will tell you the best method to implement.
How to Download Status in Web WhatsApp?
To download the status, you have to install the Andy software, which can download the status easily. Just follow these steps-
- First of all, download the free Android emulator Andy.
- After downloading, now you have to install it on your computer.
- After successfully installed, now you have to open it and complete the signup process and then log in your ID with Google Play account.
- Now open that Google Play Store and search the keyword ‘WhatsApp Status Messages’.
- Download that app and install it on your PC.
- That’s it, now you can launch the app and can use it with the help of a mouse or keyboard.
So this is also quite an easy method to download your favorite WhatsApp status on your PC. Now we will give you some information about the WhatsApp Dark Mode and how to use it on WebWhatsApp.
What is WhatsApp Dark mode and how to use it on Desktop?
WhatsApp Dark Mode allows the users to change the color of the display interface. Normally, the color of that interface is white and green, after applying the Dark Mode the color will change to Gray and Black. This feature also saves the battery and will not irritate your eyes.
The feature has also launched for the desktop version, previously it was only available for Android and iOS but now it is available for the desktop version also. Follow these steps to apply WhatsApp Dark Mode on the Web WhatsApp version.
- First of all, you have to update the WhatsApp mobile application from the play store.
- Now you have to open the WhatsApp on PC and verify the QR code.
- Then tap on the three dots available on the top right corner of the left window.
- Then open the ‘Settings’ option.
- Now tap on the ‘Theme’ option.
- The last step is to enable the Dark theme by tapping on the ‘Dark’
So this was the method to apply the dark theme on Web WhatsApp.
So this was the complete guide about how to use WhatsApp on the computer. We are not getting all the features that we are using in our smartphones, very soon we will get all the features for the desktop version. If you have any queries related to this article, then please comment below. We will be with you soon.